ChildSavers serves as the Central Virginia Resource Center for Child Care Aware, a community-based network that provides services to 27 localities. Our purpose is to deliver services that increase the accessibility, availability, and quality of care in Central Virginia through:
- Free consultation, information and resource materials for early care professionals through phone, email or at your location to assist you in providing quality care
- Free community outreach visits to parents bring awareness of the importance of quality care for their children
- Assisting unregulated providers in the Virginia Department of Social Services, child care assistance program with meeting and maintaining state requirements
- Increasing early care and education professionals access to professional development opportunities through our work with Virginia Cross Sector Professional Network
- Maintaining the child care referral database of current programs to insure parents and policy makers receive accurate information. Check and update your program’s information today.
- Providing web-based referrals for families in search of quality child care within their locality to meet their specific needs.
For more information on how to receive free consultations, community outreach visits, information or resources on all your child care needs, contact Kristi Carter at (804) 591-3972 or email@example.com.
Other Early Care Resources:
NEW! Virginia’s Action & Information Center is a website that will help you know and understand decisions being made at the local, state, and national level that will affect your family, your children, and your community. This site will provide you with information to allow you to become the lobbyist for your family with your elected officials.Visit the Action & Information Center.
For more information about types of child care and regulations in Virginia, click here.
ChildSavers is a member of Child Care Aware of Virginia, and child care resource and referral services in Virginia are funded, in part, by the Virginia Department of Social Services. For more information about Child Care Aware, please visit their website at www.va.childcareaware.org.