ChildSavers Zoom Backgrounds
April 6, 2020
Support and spread the word about ChildSavers with your family, friends, and colleagues over Zoom! Download our Zoom backgrounds below.
How to upload and use Zoom backgrounds
1) Click on an image below to open it in a new tab. Right-click on the image and choose “Save Image As” to save it to your computer.
2) Open your Zoom meeting and click the “up arrow” next to “Stop Video”. Then click “Choose Virtual Background.”
3) Upload your image by clicking the “+” symbol and set your background to the saved ChildSavers photo.
4) Make sure to uncheck the “Mirror my video” option under video settings.
Zoom background options
Click the photo you’d like to use below. When it opens in another tab, right-click and hit “Save As” to download it to your computer. Follow the directions above for next steps.
Sand Tray Play
Philip Johnson Architecture with Magnolia Branches
ChildSavers Clinic Entrance
ChildSavers Clinic Entryway
ChildSavers Clinic Hallway
ChildSavers Play Therapy Room
ChildSavers Sand Tray Therapy Room with Figurines
ChildSavers Admin Conference Room
ChildSavers Traning Room
ChildSavers Board Room
Best Practices for Zoom Backgrounds
If you are experiencing issues with Zoom Virtual Backgrounds, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- If you do not have the Virtual Background tab in your Desktop Client settings after enabling it, sign out of the client and sign in again.
- Manually pick the background color to ensure the correct color is selected. This option is only available after you click an image.
- Ensure that the background is a solid color with minimal shadows. Also, ensure the background is uniform in lighting. A 3 point lighting setup is ideal.
- Ensure that your green screen color does not match your shirt or eye color.