Accounting & Finance Coordinator
May 20, 2019
We are seeking a Finance Coordinator with experience in accounting/finance. Previous experience with non-profits is desirable. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is required. This position operates under the general direction and supervision of the Vice President, Finance.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of two – three years’ experience in accounting/finance, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. This position requires close attention to details.
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance of the general ledger accounting system, by data entry of journal entries for monthly financial statement preparation. Process of account payable and check writing via accounting system. Monthly bank reconciliations of cash accounts.
- Semi-Monthly payroll processing, maintenance of annual and sick leave records, maintenance of employee payroll system records, updates database for any authorized employee payroll related changes.
- Assists with and preparation of schedules, other documentation for the annual audit. Assists with the annual budget input process.
- Quarterly review of the monthly financial statement and attendance on a monthly basis to the Finance Committee meeting.
- Prepares program and grant reporting, as needed (USDA, VSQI, etc.).
- Reviews monthly financial statements to ensure accuracy and attends the Finance Committee meetings on a monthly basis. Records minutes of Finance Committee.
Valid driver’s license and auto insurance with good driving record required.
ChildSavers offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit program.
Our mission is to guide our community’s children through life’s critical moments with trauma informed mental health and child development services.
ChildSavers is a drug-free workplace. EEOE
How to Apply
You can download the ChildSavers Application on the ChildSavers website. Please include the position title as the subject of the e-mail. In order to be considered for any position, you must submit a ChildSavers application with your resume and cover letter.
All job-related queries can be sent to email@example.com, or call 804-644-9590 and ask to speak to a Human Resources representative.
ChildSavers in an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will be treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, physical or mental disability, legal source of income, or any other status protected by law.